Saturday, April 29, 2006

Something has to change...

New Tool album on Tuesday.

Today was.... a day. As usual, I ate too much crap, didn't work out (well, that's not usual), got overwhelmed by just about everything and sank into a dark icky hole. And here I am. Someone needs to throw me a blankie, because it's a bit chilly in here. Dirt walls will do that. I should decorate. Maybe I could do a nice primitive theme to go with the dirt and the dank and the dark. How alliterative. A lamp would be nice. At least then I could read.

I'm having a conversation on MSN about menopausal nightwear. How surreal. Still, at least it made me smile. How inconvenient when you're trying hard to be surly.

I'm supposed to be running a marathon in Nashville this weekend. Looks a lot like I'm not, doesn't it? Dani went, ran sick and finished the half. Yay for Dani. She's not a loser like me. Oh look, I'm being surly again.

I thought writing this stuff down was supposed to be cathartic? Well, its NOT making me feel any better. Just more.... bitter.

*sigh*

I suppose I should go and attempt to be sociable.

Over and out *salutes sharply*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home