New day, new stuff
I try so hard to be indifferent, but it rarely works. I hate being so NEEDY. I hate that he makes me feel that way. I wish he would want me back.
Ah well. At least it keeps things interesting. If he was fawning and lovestruck, I wouldn't want him. *lightbulb* Maybe that's why he doesn't want me!
I am a receptacle for the world's secrets and problems. They all think I'm bottomless and love it because I don't tell. I wish they wouldn't share with me. Mostly I don't want to know. Mostly I don't care. There are a few, very few, who have a place in my heart that is theirs forever. The rest ... who cares?
Ah well. At least it keeps things interesting. If he was fawning and lovestruck, I wouldn't want him. *lightbulb* Maybe that's why he doesn't want me!
I am a receptacle for the world's secrets and problems. They all think I'm bottomless and love it because I don't tell. I wish they wouldn't share with me. Mostly I don't want to know. Mostly I don't care. There are a few, very few, who have a place in my heart that is theirs forever. The rest ... who cares?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home