Thursday, August 18, 2005

People are strange

... when you're a stranger...

Don't know where that came from.

I'm in such a weird mood this week. Maybe I just need to get laid. Who knows?

Work is work, life is life. And so it goes. Deep. Meaningful. No.

I feel empty, empty, empty. Lunch with him today. Feel like cancelling. I can't sustain a conversation and he's happy not talking to me. I guess he expends all his energy on his online friends, leaving little for me. Just a diversion to fill a few minutes until he can get back online and play. And he wonders why I hate that evil game. I wish he'd go away, because that would mean I don't have to, and it's always better when we're apart for a bit.

Why are all my friends far away? Is it planned that way? So I can have friends, but not actually have to interact? I suspect that plays a role. Although I'm jealous of others with full social lives. I have no social life at all. None. I used to. When things were fresh, we used to go out and do things. We saw other people. Now there's nobody. He's happy that way, he gets to socialize all day at work. I have nothing and he never takes me into account. I guess I'm free to go and do my own thing, but maybe he doesn't think that I'd like to include him. I need to break this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home